At 02:30 PM 4/3/98 +1000, you wrote:
>On Wed, 1 Apr 1998, Peter F. Dwyer wrote:
>
>> I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good book that outlines the
>>
>> budgeting process for shooting a film.

Bob Koster, producer and director, has a good site loadied with budget
software. He's also written a book called "The On Production Budget Book"
It combines a manual for using the computer to budget projects; and an
explanation of every account in a budget, why it is there and when to use
it. Not sure on prices but you can check out his site.

The addie is:

               http://starcomp.net/skedbud.html

Or Bob's homepage:

                http://starcomp.net/index.html