I found this film the other day for $6.  It was shot on video by 18 year
old twin brothers Michael and Marc Linn, and I'm currently putting the
info into the IMDb.  It was a silly film, but I'm surprised they haven't
been picked up to make A-budget bad movies in Hollywood, because that's
what it manged to look like.  It was amazing how well made the film was,
given the circumstances.  They were very meticulous.

Interestibgly enough, the box credits (and cits as a point of interest) an
original score by James Jacobson.  I don't think he wrote the _Hoosiers_
theme (though I'm probably the only Hoosier that's never seen it), or the
_Jurassic Park_ Theme, or Captain Hook's theme from _Hook_, or _Mom and
Dad Save the World_, not to mention other familiar themes which I could
not identify readily.  I believe _Total Recall_ and _Aliens_ were among
them.  I knew the main title theme, but have been stumped as to where it
comes from.

Scott

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite