        From:   Sandra Gekosky [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Friday, March 27, 1998 9:39 AM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        Web Review

        Greetings
        I'm currently creating a short list of the most widely
        used resources on the internet related to film.
        If you know of a superb "4 Star" web site on
        film, cinema, video, film music, festivals, organizations, etc.
        would you please send the URL.
        The target audience for this list will be students and educators
        in a university environment.

        Please send to [log in to unmask]
        as I am not a member of the listserv.

        Thanks in advance for all your help.
        I greatly appreciate it!

        P.S.:  Please state if you would like a copy of the results.

        ----
        To sign off SCREEN-L, e-mail [log in to unmask] and put
SIGNOFF SCREEN-L

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite