This is a query close to my heart, but I seem to be blanking tonight.

Still, I'd add to the list two Coppola adaptations of S.E. Hinton works:

The Outsiders

Rumble Fish

. . . the adaptation of the Richard Wright text . . .

Native Son

. . . and the dated but still dead on Steinbeck adaptation

East of Eden

. . . then, if you've got the guts for distaff dystopia, there's King's

Carrie -- not written for adolescents, but assimilable by them, and
          cut to the quick.

I like these texts/films for the variance in adaptation (the cuts in
the Steinbeck, the softening in the Wright, the stylization in the
Hinton . . . ) as well as for the issues they raise for discussion.

They are also interesting for the differences between the time of
the film adaptation and the time of the viewing -- what dates and
what does not.  It's amazing what students relate to and what
they find old hat.  Or maybe it just amazes me.

Shari

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite