On 19 Mar 98 at 14:51, Rogers Stephens wrote:
> Hello, Does anyone know a way to get Pegasus Mail for DOS to run as a
> TSR resident program?  We'd like to be able to hit a "hot key" to bring
> up mail and send/retrieve messages in the middle of another app.

I do this by using the CPTASK task-switcher in PCTOOLS 9. This has the
advantage that it swaps between programs which can be large, rather than
taking up memory permanently like a normal TSR. CPTASK itself is a TSR
but is quite small and can be loaded high.

Aidan

Aidan C A Hopkins   (Director)    | Tel: 01344 435000
Alliance Business Systems plc     | Fax: 01344 433099
3 The Parade,   Trumps Green Road | Internet: [log in to unmask]
VIRGINIA WATER, GU25 4EH          |
Regd England & Wales No 1890133   | Registered Office as shown