Does anyone know what happened to SLEEP WALKERS?  It was a new show (much
advertised) that premiered--on NBC I think--last fall some Saturday night.
It seemed quite promising and inventive as a TV sci-fi premise: dream
researchers unlocking the secrets of the unconscious by traveling through a
sleeper's dream world.  (One of the main researchers also had a wife in a
coma and he was able to visit her in that dream world.)  But I've seen no
further episodes.  Was only a pilot made?  Why did the network tease us
with just one show?  Were the ratings not high enough that night?

Mark Pizzato
Dept. of Dance and Theatre
UNC-Charlotte
Charlotte, NC 28223