On Tue, 2 Dec 1997 10:12:27 -0400 Chris Amirault
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Does anyone have, have access to, or know how to get tapes of MTV's _Real
>World_ episodes from the third run? I also would like to know if anyone has
>any of the additional news bulletins, shows, and so on that concerned Pedro
>Zamora, the AIDS activist who became sick during the show and eventually
>died.

Sorry, Chris, don't have info on this, but I thought I'd take this
opportunity to alert folks to the "marathon" of REAL WORLD *conclusions*
that is running on MTV tonight (Wed, 12/3), starting at 7:00 p.m. CST.

I can't be sure, but judging from TV GUIDE, they're running the last
episode from each season.

----
Jeremy Butler
ScreenSite http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite
Telecommunication & Film/University of Alabama/Tuscaloosa