A colleague asked me to forward this message, hoping to locate this
title.  Thank you.

        Gloria Monti

>Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 02:11:54 -0500 (EST)

>Once again, I turn to the faithful for help.
>
>I must find a copy of the filmed production of Beckett's *Not, I*. I believe
>it was shot/directed by Alan Schneider and featured Billie Whitelaw in the
>lead "role". Probably done in the mid to early eightie.  I need this film
>specifically for some end of the semester work that involves the Beckett play
>in conjunction with the tremendous essay by Michael Foucault "What is an
>Author?"..............
>
>if anyone out there could help me out, please write to me directly at the
>following address:
>
>thanks,
>mike chaiken

gloria monti
american studies program, yale university
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://pantheon.cis.yale.edu/~godard/index.html

"Art is not the reflection of reality but the reality of that reflection"
        Jean-Luc Godard