I've been using the Win3.1 version of Pegasus for quite awhile, and it
works flawlessly for both myself and my wife.

I've been attempting to install the DOS version on a different computer,
and everything works without a problem with the exception of sending mail.
PMPOP returns the message "Connection Error During Handshake" every time I
attempt to send a message.  It's configured with the same server
information that the Win-Pegasus version has.

I searched the list archives for this, and it seems like this is a
somewhat common occurrence.  Is there a workable solution?

BTW, I followed Dan Komaroni's step-by-step instructions on setting it up,
but sending mail is still the only snag in the setup.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mark