On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Michael Sime wrote:

> Ok, here's one that's been drving my wife & I nuts for a couple of weeks
> now.
>
> There was a documentary about a classroom 'experiment' (in the 60's or
> early 70's I think) where one day the teacher told the students that only
> those with blond hair were 'good' and all others were bad/evil/pick your
> adjective.

It sounds a little like Morton Rhue's (?sp) _The Wave_, which I believe
was filmed at some stage (possibly early eighties, and possibly as a TV
series for a teen audience). Similar scenario, but in that case the
students were encouraged to join a club organised by their history
teacher, who then told them that everyone not in the club
was "bad".

Helen.

University of Alabama.