As you can see, these color codes don't make it through the 7 bit
Internet mail system.

 O------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>                        ADDING  NC Lo Jl Mo Kr Os G  OTO YOUR MESSAGES
>
>        While editing your message, press ^KA to get a pop-up menu of colors.
> Choose one of them. To restart the original color, press ^KA and choose
> "Grey", wich is the default color.
>
>        To see the colors while editing, press ^KZ. This command switches
> between the "interpret colors" and the "do not interpret colors" modes of
> the editor.
>
>        You can also use ^A and ^B.
>
>        You won't find these things on the online help. To get these
> information, you should run GUIDE.EXE and then look for ^A (press F7 or F10).
>        Here's a transcript of what you'll find there (wich maybe can explain
> better than I  N:-) G ) :
>
>       " 'Raw' mode text display in the editor (^KZ). This toggle allows you
>         to switch between the editor interpreting ^A, ^B and ^C characters
>         (which affect brightness and colour) and raw display of these
>         characters. If you want to add colour or highlighting to a message
>         you should always do it in 'Raw' mode, since the cursor loses
>         synchronization in interpreted mode. "

Thomas R. Stephenson, CPL          Phone: (408) 743-6608
Lockheed Martin Technical Operations Fax: (408) 743-0681
Technical Operations Engineering Services O/M2-21  B/158
P.O. Box 61687 Sunnyvale, CA 94088-1687
Net: [log in to unmask]
Member Pegasus Mail Support Team
Thought for the day:
     Censorship: The reaction of the ignorant to freedom.