Hello All!

We experience the following problem using Pegasus Mail release 3.2:

A user can change in PMail his preferences and confirm them by pressing
Ctrl-Enter.
If he exits PMail however, the new settings are NOT updated in his PMAIL.INI
file, located in his SYS:MAIL\<USER ID> directory. As soon as he starts
PMail again, the old settings are back.
I checked that the user has all rights to modify the PMAIL.INI file, in fact
he is the owner of both the SYS:MAIL\<USER ID> directory AND the PMAIL.INI
file.
If I modify the PMAIL.INI file by hand, than I have no problem.

Any suggestions on this?
Thanks in advance,
Rene Kreijveld

---
Rene Kreijveld
System Administrator Valkenswaard Town Hall
Int. Phone: +31 40 2083620
[log in to unmask] (work)
[log in to unmask] (private)
---