Nearly all the films of David Cronenberg, deal with perversion, at least in
some small way. Usualy he combines sex with violence and horror, which in
my opinion is rather disgusting. Alhough I have enjoyed many of his films.
The ones that come to mind, other than the already mentioned crash
m.butterfly, and dead ringers are naked lunch, videodrome, and rabid. All
these films include images and themes that combine sex with violence In a
rather repulsive way. I liked all three films, because i like strange
films, and im  a gore buff, but I could do without the sexual perversion.

----------
> From: Bet MacArthur <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Perversion in Film
> Date: Thursday, August 21, 1997 2:43 PM
>
> Without getting too specific about "definitions" of "perversion," we
solicit
> from Screen-L readers the names of films after 1944 which deal with
> perversion in men or women. To give you a feel for our dilemma, titles
> already suggested to us include (no, we won't defend all of these) Blue
> Velvet, Crash, Fatal Attraction, The Collector, Rope, Lolita, Angels and
> Insects, M Butterfly, Blood Simple, Dr. Strangelove, The Rapture,
Chinatown,
> Hard Core, In The Realm of the Senses, Dressed to Kill, Dead Ringers,
Chloe

http://www.sa.ua.edu/screensite