I am curious about director mario bava. I have only seen one of his
films(Baron blood) but I was impressed with his use of dim lighting. There
were some truly nightmarish images and some of the camerawork was rather
unique. I have heard that he was one of the most important directors in the
horror genre  and i would lke to know if anyone is farmiliar with his work
and would like to list some of his trademarks as a filmmaker.