International Film Circuit distributes a number of excellent international
"art" films, American independents, and documentaries, in 35mm, VHS, and some
16mm.  We distribute only in the US and Canada, primarily to theaters and
institutions, although many of our titles are available for home video use.

For more information, please see our online catalogue:
http://www.indifilmweb.com/ifcplanet

or email: [log in to unmask]

Please do not reply to the address in the header, as your message will most
likely get lost in the sea of listserv messages.  Thanks.