> Hark, [log in to unmask] spake about Re: Using Waterloo TCP/IP (15 Jun 97,
 21:09)

> > > I have set the UDG to form my name as:  "~p" <~n>
> > That was the case for me when I first used this. The format that works is
> > "~p" <[log in to unmask])
>
> Okay - that's fine, but I've got multiple users using the gateway ... and it
> was the "~p" bit that wouldn't work for me - it seems to be working for you?
> Can you provide me with full details of how you're set up?  Here's mine:
>
> Here's my UDG Config for PMPOP
>
> Reply Address Format    : "~p" <~n>  (see note below)
>
> In the reply address format, I haven't specified a domain name, because my
> provider's SMTP server seems to do that automatically, also, local users
> sending mail to each other WITH the domain name after the ~n get their mail
> forced out onto the internet and back in again.

My UDG is similar to yours. Also check in the Preferences:General Settings
menu (shift-F10).

  Personal Name: <Full name>
  Dflt reply-to: <email address>

The dflt reply-to is optional. Anyhind, the personal name field is
added to the outgoing address.

I use Pmail in standalone so I don't know much about the multiple
users.

Marc