Dear Screen-lers

Hi,everybody.
I am a international student in studying telecommunications, and I
want to  figure out the American film market. However, it is pretty
difficult to me.
I am trying to find some information about American
film industry. It is very difficult to find recent information about
how many films U.S producers make per  year, how many films U.S
distributors export to the other conturies, how much the U.S
producers and distributors make a profit in the domestic film martket
and in the international market. In addition, I want to find some
data about how many films America import from the other countries.

Thanks to any sources and data in advance.

hongsik yu

University of Alabama.