I seem to remember an early 1980s film called "Tron" which involved a hero who projected himself into a computer game, with deadly results. Then there are films which deal with a person's confusion between fact and fiction, or the real world and the world of films -- for example Lucio Fulci's "Un Gatto nel Cervello" (Cat in the Brain) (1990). Hope this helps. I'd be interested in your results. cheers, Nancy Parke-Taylor c/o [log in to unmask] -- Sent from TicoNet www.ticonet.co.cr ---- To signoff SCREEN-L, e-mail [log in to unmask] and put SIGNOFF SCREEN-L in the message. Problems? Contact [log in to unmask]