One interesting Christ figure is the main character of Krzysztof
Zanussi's film of the early ninties, I think it was called "Touch of
the Hand," about a Polish musicologist who gets a musical genius to
resume composing and in the process discovers his innate healing
powers. Not only is the central character a Christ figure, but the
director makes use of an actor who all ready played a Christ figure
(the actor from "Jesus From Montreal") to emphasise the point. Also
the composer character was played by Max Von Synow, whom, I believe,
played Jesus in his career.

Chris Garbowski