My personal favorite appears at the end of Bunuel's L'AGE D'OR.  Pasolini
generated several Christ-types, including J.C. himself in the PASSION OF
SAINT MATTHEW, but also in ACCATTONE.  TEOREMA features Terrence Stamp
(again) as a returned Christ.  Also, in Rossellini's  ROME OPEN CITY,
Manfredo, the underground leader captured by the Gestapo becomes Christlike.
I hope these suggestions are useful.  There must be a million of 'em.

BE