I am writing to this list to ask for help and guidance. I am in the
process of  building and opening a 500 person cinema/cafe, in Fells
Point, Maryland.  For those that do not know, Fells Point is a historic
water front village and bar district. The Complex is called Fell's Point
Cinema Grill. The property will have a 2,000 square foot sports/cinema
pub. The pub will lead to a 500 seat movie cinema with table service for
food and drinks.  The faultily will be able to hold many different types
of live entertainment, dances, catered events, concerts, fund raiser,
etc...  Some ideal's I am asking for help from this group are; names for
menu items, i e.  (Soup - Superman)  GodFather Pizza, ideals for events
and ideal for uniforms and decor.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Jon
1624 Thames Street
Fells Point Maryland  21231

PS: If you know of and helpful web sites please pass these along.

Fax  410.563.3929       Voice    410.563.9685     e-mail: