read my chapter "On The McMovie: Less Is Less At The Simplex" in SCREEN
MEMORIES: Hollywood Cinema on the Psychoanalytic Couch, Columbia University
Press, l993 (now in paper). It contains a discussion of adolescent McMovies
of the last decade or so.

Also, if you will give me your address, I'll send a reprint of a short piece
on "FUNNING, FIGHTING AND FORNICATING: Images of Adolescence at the Bijou"
 which I did a while back for PSYCHIATRIC TIMES.

THanks for the list.

HR GREENBERG MD  endit