I'm doing a project that entails getting various Hollywood representations of
business and or sales situations (with a primarily humorous edge) from the
30s trhough the 50s...  I've initially thought of a few titles, but wondered
if any of you out there might be able to contribute with more:

The Hucksters (1947)
Mr Blandings Builds His Dream House (1948)
It Should Happen to You (1954)
Executive Suite (1954, and not particularly funny...)

Thanks,

LFRibeiro
ClscFlm