And, besides, its much more fun to blame those Canadian distributors who
occasionally have the nerve to mess up the American marketplace, isn't it,
Jessica?

Evan William Cameron                            Telephone: 416-736-5149
York University - CFT 216 (Film)                Fax:       416-736-5710
4700 Keele Street                               E-mail:    [log in to unmask]
North York, Ontario
Canada  M3J 1P3