No, it's not just you.  There's a technical name for this effect,
something like "strobing."  Perhaps a filmmaker on the list can help?
I saw a brief discussion of it in some magazine (forgotten which)
earlier this year & if i remember right it's a result of panning too
fast for certain lighting conditions, usually artificial or lower
Lang Thompson
To signoff SCREEN-L, e-mail [log in to unmask] and put SIGNOFF SCREEN-L
in the message.  Problems?  Contact [log in to unmask]