E-script, the internet's scriptwriting workshop, has
announced its Fall roster of online workshops in
screenwriting and playwriting, as well as an international
faculty, at

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/single_lane/escript.htm

where you'll also find "Postings" (notes from our workshop
leaders on screenwriting and playwriting), The Virtual
Q & A, and my Executive Director's report on E-script's
Summer '96 pilot workshops.

E-script is a not-for-profit society, run by writers, for
writers. If you prefer to receive information on our
workshops directly by e-mail, send us a message at
[log in to unmask] with the word Info in the
subject heading.

Regards,

Frank Moher