I've noticed that in Disney's recent animation
"The Lion King", the bad animals are of a darker tone, and
some of them are voiced by African Americans.  I also noticed
in another recent Disney movie Oliver & Company the same thing.
        I was wondering, first of all, has anybody else
noticed or been bothered by this?  Secondly, doesn't Disney
have a history of this?  I seem to remember some older cartoons
featuring crows with big bulging eyes and buffonish voices.
Interestedly awaiting your responses . . .
Simone Fary