Use following setup:

The PPP connection is established using ETHERPPP (ETHERPPP.ZIP). The
necessary POP3 driver is PMPOP (PMPOP110.ZIP), and finally PMail.

In the ZIP archives there is alle the necessary documentation.

Have fun using it,

Ph. Stracke

P.S. What is the use of PGP-encrypted mail or signatures in mails that are
to be send to a list?