I would like to discuss something Simon Davis wrote about Re: Sending
to distribution lists on  9 Aug 96:

> > That's what the \sender line is for.  It replaces the list of email
> > addresses with the text.  This is used to supress all of the email
> > addresses.  If you have more than a few email addresses on the
> > distribution list, all the addresses are very distracting.
> >

> Sure...but the list that I sent the mail "To" didn't have a \sender
> line.  The \sender line that appeared in the "To" field was from the
> distribution list I used in the "Cc" field!!
>
> That's what was so confusing to me....sorry if I didn't explain it
> very well - I did my best!! :)
>

> Simon
> p.s.  I tried to reply to this privately, but the mail bounced!

        What Thomas is saying is that you MUST have a \SENDER line in the
file if you expect to hide the list of sendees.

This is an actual answer from a High School science test!
      "The pistol of a flower is its only protections agenst
       insects."
Craig Elderkin
Mailto:[log in to unmask]
(919) 586-3008