Hello, all.  A friend is writing a book on the now-concluded CBS series,
Murder She Wrote, and he's asked me to pass along the following query.
He is looking for a videotaped copy of an episode called "Something Foul
in Floppieville," which originally aired on Feb. 15 this year.  (CBS may
of course rerun it this summer, but my friend's manuscript deadline is
tight.)  If you happen to have copied this episode, or know of somebody
who did, please e-mail James Robert Parish (yes, it's the same guy who's
published more than *75* movie and TV books) at the following address:

Thanks so much.

--Marty
  OO       Martin F. Norden
  [_]<|    Dept. of Communication                 [log in to unmask]
  /|\      University of Massachusetts/Amherst    fax: 413 545-6399
           Amherst, MA  01003     USA             tel: 413 545-0598, 545-1311