Hello:
I'm making an investigation and I'd like to receive information about
HDTV (High Definiton TV), Digital Video and the usage of the
Chroma-Key in the Virtual Scene.
If it's possible, send it to my E-Mail Address:
[log in to unmask], and if it's in spanish, better. (But if you
have info in english, russian or chinese, send it too !!!)
Thank you very much.
"...Los amores cobardes no llegan a amores
ni a historias, se quedan alli..."

                       Damian Kitaigrodsky