Hello!  I'm a Communications major interested in working in film or
television in France.  Perferably, I would like to work in film.  My
question, to anyway who may have an answer, is how can I get information on
production companies/studios in France and on any programs, workshops, or
internships related to the film industry in France.  If anyone can help,
please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]  Thank you for your help.

                                  MBowie95