There is etherPPP that can be used with either POPGATE or PMPOP.
These programs could be used with a scheduler to perform this
function.  I've been meaning to try this for sometime but haven't
gotten around to it.

On 24 May 96 at 1:34, TR <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> To:            internet:[log in to unmask]
> Date:          Fri, 24 May 1996 07:38:29
> Subject:       POP3-Email
>
> Hello!
>
> I am using PM-DOS 3.22. Does anybody have a program that would allow
> me to pick up and send my
>
>  Internet-Mail from a POP3-Server (PPP-dialup, whatever THAT means...)
>
> So, I would like to
>
>    1. automatically make my modem dial the mailserver and login
>    2. get and post my Pegasus-Mail
>    3. automatically hang up
>
> Everything should run automatically, because I would like to run in at
> night.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> TILO

Thomas R. Stephenson, CPL          Phone: (408) 753-6608
Lockheed Martin Technical Operations Fax: (408) 753-0681
Milstar Integrated Logistics Support M2-20 B/158
Net: [log in to unmask]
Member of Pegasus Mail Support Team