At 16:18 2/05/96 +1000, Kate Bowles wrote:

>Otherwise, I have vague impressions of men shopping for guns, cars and
>occasionally gadgets, or movies where jokes are made about men's
>inadequacies as domestic shoppers.

I.e: Arnold Schwartzeneger (spl?) shopping for guns in Terminator I. Nice
sequence with
ironic comments on the part of the counter man.

I hope it helps
;-)

Ruben Garcia-Loureda
Mailing Address: c/ Lisboa, 10. Letra A. 6-A.
                   Santiago de Compostela.
                   15703 A CORUNNA. SPAIN
Internet: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 34-81-540640