> I am
>seeking recommendations of films that are directly about women who murder
>one or more people during the course of the film.

You have to include Truffaut's "The Bride Wore Black", where Jeanne Moreau
kills five men who were responsible for the death of her husband.  Great
film!

Also, Truffaut's "Such a Gorgeous Kid Like Me" (not so great but
interesting) about a woman who relates her murders to a student, and then
draws him in to commit murder himself.

Now that I think about it, women also killed in Truffaut's "Mississippi
Mermaid"(husband), "The Soft Skin"(husband), "Jules et Jim"(lover), and
"The Woman Next Door"(lover).  What was up with this guy?

Jerry