Tyriek Ettrick inquires:
"I saw Fargo for the second time & made a conscious effort to look for "The
Artist Formerly Known As Prince", who is listed in the credits, but I didn't
see him.  If anyone was able to pick him out, please tell me which scene he's
in.  My friends & I are very curious."

He was listed as something like "body in field," which I assume means the body
that the Frances MacDormand character looks at--one of the kids killed by the
surly hood.  But I didn't recognize him either--I think the body was hidden
from view.  This leads me to suppose one of two things:

a) TAFKAP (I can't draw the symbol) was a body double for the kid we saw run
into the field;

b) the symbol was a joke (perhaps not the exact symbol? It went by too quickly
for me to tell).

or none of the above!

Don Larsson, Mankato State U (MN)