*Do any of the DOS beta testers know the status of this?*

Version 3.31 doesn't include a fix for the problem we
discussed in January.  Did this slip through the cracks? Was
it too difficult to implement for this release?  I still
hope to see this in some future release, but I realize that
my mixed MHS/SMTP stew, with older PCs running DOS Pegasus,
newer PCs running WINPMAIL, and a few MACs thrown in for
spice, may be rather unique amongst the Pegasus community.

> From: "David Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
> Date sent: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 11:00:32 +1200
> Subject: Re: Pegasus Mail/DOS v3.30 wide beta, Wish Item
>
> On 21 Jan 96 at 13:40, David P. Moon wrote:
>>
>> In a mixed MHS/SMTP environment where MHS is the default,
>> Winpmail 2.23 now correctly routes "Confirmation of
>> reading" messages, for internet messages, to Mercury.

{ To clarify:
{ MHS support Enabled=Yes, Preferred=Yes, Use always=No.
{ SMTP (Mercury) support Enabled=Yes, Preferred=No, Use
{ always=No.