I'm trying to track down a film by someone named...lemme see
if I can pronounce this right...Sjoman?  A Swedish filmmaker.

The films is: I Am Curious Yellow, and it was made in 1967.
there was a 1968 sequal, I am Curious Blue.

If anyone has this on video, please let me know.  Conversion
is not a problem, so it doesn't matter which country you
are in!

Thank you.

--
Morgan

"Nunc demum intellego," dixit Winnie ille Pu.  "Stultus et
delusus fui," dixit "et ursus sine ullo cerebro sum."