Update on the interim report on research for writers:

1. Please don't contact David Brager for help with research, as his name was
included as a result of a misunderstanding. My apologies to him for any
inconvenience caused.

2. Apologies too, to Laurence A. Moore for the erratic spelling of his name!

3. If you want details of Mindsource: send blank email to
[log in to unmask] To contact Alex please use:  [log in to unmask]

4. Many people have kindly sent further URLs. I'd like to include as much
useful information as possible. Many writers are overloaded with URLs which
they don't know how to choose between. So, if you send suggested URLs, etc
(and please continue to) can you indicate some kind of recommendation, eg:
this one is good for historical research... this one is fast if somewhat
lacking in detail... etc.

Best wishes,

Charlie Harris

Charlie Harris