Thanks to everybody who answered my previous question about Chicana films
and filmmakers. Information was very helpful, I met some Chicana
filmmakers and saw their films. Thank you.

Now I'm wondering does anybody know about Mexican filmmaker Maria Novaro's
address and where could I get her latest film Garden of Eden/El Jardin del Eden?

Any suggestions or advice is more than welcomed.
Thank you

Jonna Roos