Can anyone tell me what the effects of the Bretton Woods agreement (that
created the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund) has been on
film financing, production, and distribution?  There are lots
of material on the agreement and the allied institutions but I have not been
able to put my hands on materials that discuss their significance to film
and television.  I'd appreciate comments, observations, and citations of
sources that discuss the matter.  Feel free to contact me personally.
Thanks.
--Hamid Naficy