I am posting this announcement on a number of related lists to inform
people about Screen-Site's online email directory for media educators.
Please check it out on the WWW at:
http://www.sa.ua.edu/TCF/teach/dir/index.htm

The directory was culled from various listservers over a year ago and
certainly has a number of old addresses and outdated listings.  If you wish
to be on the directory, please check to see if you are already there with a
correct listing - if not there is an entry form linked to the Web site.

If you want to be on the directory but have no access to the WWW yourself,
you can email me at [log in to unmask] with your name as you wish
it to appear & your email address and I will add you to the directory.

I hope some of you will find this directory useful.

-Jason Mittell
  Keeper of Screen-Site Email Directory