i am interested in finding out more about the representation of the
holocaust (1933-45) in film.  my research is leaning towards utilising
film as an historiographical text as a manifestation of extant
social-cultural-political concerns in the federal republic of germany (no
defined time period yet).  i have read and seen some material, but i
figured this might be a quick way to jump start my research.

any and all help is greatly appreciated!

rob levy