I'm trying to locate a video by Ann Magnuson.  In it, we see a
television screen as some invisible hand channel surfs.  Each
"station" features Ann as another character:  a talk show host, a
nurse on a soap opera, a housewife transformed by some detergent or
another on an advert, etc.  It's a wonderful commentary on the roles
of women on television but, unfortunately, I've been unable to track
it down.  Does anybody know the title and/or where I can buy/rent
this?  Thanks.
JE