Can you help me find a place to RENT either of the following films?

      The Night Has a Thousand Eyes    1948   dir:  John Farrow

      Harikari (Sepukku)   1962.   dir:  Masaki Kobayashi

The school's media services would prefer to rent them on video, although they
do have the capacity to show 16mm prints, and are willing to spring for the
higher rental fee if they must.

Thanks for your help.  If you think the answer might be of limited interest to
others on this list, I would be glad to hear from you privately at:

Kendall D'Andrade