I am writing a story on screenwriting software.  I have all of the
titles, but very few companies who make the products.  If you have any
phone numbers for companies that make software specifically for the
screenwriter I would appreciate the help.  This will be a series of
articels.  If there are any free/shareware programs available along
with other online resources I would love to include them as well.  Any
information about publishers of essential screenwriting books (both in
print and out of print) would help my other writers.

Chris Brand