Hi there,

We successfully install PMail for dos in our Novel LAN system and it
work great....  We use UUCP protocol to sent and retrieve E-Mail to
our Internet provider...  Now we have a new Sco Unix server install
here...  And we use TCP/IP interface from our PC to the Unix
server...  How can I sent and retrieve mail from LAN (PMAIL) to Sco
Unix (MAIL)?  If possible how can I get the Sco Unix user to sent E-mail
to Internet, where we call-in the internet provider using LAN system...
Our Sco Unix server have IP address 128.2.1.252 where for Unix local mail
they use user@airod1 addresses...  Thank you in advanced.....

--------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
ORGANIZATION: Airod Sdn. Bhd.   |    HOMEPAGE: http://www.jaring.my/biz/airod/
--------------------------------+---------------------------------------------

-----
                                  \\|//
                                  do ob
| Airod Sdn. Bhd.                   | Kamarul Baharin Khalid            |
| MIS Department (D301),            | E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]        |
| Locked Bag 4004,                  |                                   |
| Pejabat Pos Kampung Tunku,        | Tel: (603) 746-5112 ext. 273      |
| 47309 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.    | Fax: (603) 746-4709, 7464104      |
|          Airod HOMEPAGE at HTTP://WWW.JARING.MY/BIZ/AIROD/            |