I know that she is running the NFA program at the British Film Institute, so
you shuld try her there. 21 Stephen Street London W1P 1Pl. Try these numbers
(they are not "hers", but they are within BFI publishing, so whatever you
send should get there eventually): phone: 171-255-1444 fax: 171- 436-7950.

>We are trying to locate Laura Mulvey to get her permission to reprint some
>of her work on film in a forthcoming collection on aesthetics.  We need to
>know soon and are getting no help from her most recent publisher, U of
>Indiana Press.  Anyone know where she can be reached by any means: e-mail
>or phone # would be good.  Thanks,
>David Goldblatt
>
>----
>To signoff SCREEN-L, e-mail [log in to unmask] and put SIGNOFF SCREEN-L
>in the message.  Problems?  Contact [log in to unmask]

Ana M Lopez
Department of Communication
219 Newcomb Hall
Tulane University