You might want to look at a number of schools who offer courses in music
video and inquire as to if they have any relationship with the music
industry at any level.  The office of the chairperson of a particular
school should be able to provide the necessary info.  Check your library
for microfische (sp?) college and university catalogues.  Whatever, as has
been mentioned in previous postings, few if any will speciallize or offer
a specialized degree in music video.  It will most likely be a part of a
comprehensive film and/or video department.  Regent University, for
example, offers a course in music video and has worked with Benson Music
(a religious recording company) in the past.  Yet, that is only one course
in a full degree program.
Good luck.
Dennis Bounds
To signoff SCREEN-L, e-mail [log in to unmask] and put SIGNOFF SCREEN-L
in the message.  Problems?  Contact [log in to unmask]