Hi all!

Having some trouble getting some biographical information about the
child-star from the 20s, Jackie Coogan ("The Kid"--1921).  I'd be grateful
for any cites, particularly concerning his ethnic background.

Please respond to me privately at the address below.

Thanks,

Cary

*  Cary Nathenson  E-Mail: [log in to unmask]  *
*  Washington University at St. Louis                 *
*  Department of Germanic Languages & Literatures     *